Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sticky Bun Ring



How many of you love Pinterest?  I got addicted to it this year.  Pinning like mad.  And trying things.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Well, this was a pin I came across and had hoped to make on Christmas Morning….however, I could not find it for the life of me!  And I had forgotten to pin it!  OH MY!  So, after learning that some good friends were coming to visit for an overnight, I made the plan to Aldify this recipe…which meant I had to find it again.  I FOUND IT!!!!

Since it is NOT my recipe and I only used Aldi ingredients, I'm not going to share the recipe - instead, I'll share the link to the originator.  Please visit her site and try this!  It's soooooo yummy.  The picture is mine.  I had to adapt a little b/c I don't have a bundt pan, I only have a monkey bread pan.  As you can see it turned out quite well, and it was all gone in a matter of minutes, so I believe it was popular.

Please do stay tuned, though.  I do have some of my own adjustments to it that I intend to test and try and will put an adjusted recipe on soon.

In the meantime, enjoy the original!


Sticky Bun Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment